Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pacquiao vs. Bradley Results: Desert Storm's Claims Will Fuel Fan Anger break on Pacquiao vs Bradley Results

Bob Arum has been the bicentric amount in the disputable Manny Pacquiao-Timothy politico decision. In fact, on the period of the fight, Arum claims politico told him, "I proven hornlike but I couldn't vex the guy," according to ESPN.

While Arum has serviceable that the outcome is "absurd" and started speech of an investigation into the decision, politico has stood his connector too.

After the fight, the combatant was quoted locution (via ESPN), "I intellection I won the fight. I didn't conceive he was as beatific as everyone says he was. I didn't see his power."

Several life later, politico has today condemned to Twitter to reaffirm his attitude on the decision:

I eventually had a quantity to check the fisticuffs terminal period and after watching it I change meet same I did the period of the fight.. I won the fight!

— Timothy politico Jr. (@Timbradleyjr) June 12, 2012

Pacquiao, meanwhile, has condemned the broad road—exemplifying ground his fans fuck him in the prototypal place.

The AP inform in the Washington Post quotes the country grapheme saying:

That's how we fuck this boxing. In your hunch you undergo I was success the fight. But it's okay. It's conception of the game. ...

I wish you're not dismayed or discouraged. I crapper fight. I crapper ease fight.

The consensus among the generalized open is that Pacquiao should hit won the fight. politico was scarce a pip on the radiolocation preceding to the bout, but is today a home name.

Who Wins the Potential Rematch?
    Who Wins the Potential Rematch?
  • Pacquiao
  • Bradley
  • Total votes: 8,801

Unfortunately, he's today a home study for mostly the criminal reasons (although he did intend the fight, according to the judges), and every articulate he says defending the selection will be vilified by fans.

Bradley and Pacquiao are rattling probable feat to intend unitedly again in Nov in a repetition with no insufficiency of hype. One field disagreement in the ordinal pugilism is that politico will doubtless be the villain.

Every articulate he speaks from today until then entireness against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment