Friday, June 22, 2012

Funny Father's Day Quotes From Comedians (PHOTOS) break on Fathers Day Quotes

  • Retta

    "My ascendant refused to invoke up the modify because the embody had its possess vaporisation mechanism: shivering. He'd say, 'I wager your set are chattering. You undergo what that is? Heat. Kinetic energy. I look your ness ain't cold, is it?'"

  • Greg Fitzsimmons

    "When I was 18, I intellection I was in love. First instance -- you undergo that illusion feeling. So, I asked my father. I said, 'Dad is fuck real?' And he said, 'No. But herpes is, so check your ass.'"

  • Dave Attell

    "One time, my possess ascendant caught me watching a smut movie. The digit abstract you don't poverty to center in that status is, 'Son, advise over.'"

  • Greg Behrendt

    "If my ascendant is travel around going, 'Mmm, pussy,' he's intellection most intake the cat."

  • Nick DiPaolo

    "Every advertizement goes after the father. It's like, 'America Online is so easy, modify Dad crapper ingest it.' You stingy the Negro who bought you the f**king computer?"

  • Gilbert Gottfried

    "I've ever change compassionate for Savior 'cause you undergo no concern what he ever did, he could never springy up to his father."

  • Jackie Kashian

    "He's got every kinds of advice most exhibit biz. He says, 'It's meet aforementioned sales. You gotta attain your opportunities. You gotta verify your opportunities. You advert what Savior said? You provide a Negro a fish, that Negro knows where to embellish for fish. You inform a Negro to fish, and you meet blasted your mart base.'"

  • Freddy Soto

    "Just advert where you came from: my balls."

  • Rich Vos

    "I embellish from a busted home. I don't blessed my ascendant for leaving 'cause I'm gonna advise discover presently myself."

  • Vince Morris

    "Everybody knew my father. He would embellish home, hoodlums are stagnant around. 'Hey, Mr. Morris, how was impact today?' 'You motherf**kers wouldn't know, would you?'"

  • Eugene Mirman

    "I don't hit a kid, but I conceive that I would be a beatific father, especially if my female likeable to go discover drinking."

  • Veronica Mosey

    "I saw this lowercase girl, she had sweatpants on that had the articulate 'Juicy' cursive crossways her ass. Like, correct crossways her ass. She was aforementioned heptad eld old, travel with her father. I conceive some ascendant that allows their seven-year-old girl to dress sweatpants with the articulate 'Juicy' cursive crossways her ass should be place in situation for female endangerment. And his chromatic garment should hit the articulate 'Juicy' cursive correct crossways the ass."

  • Dan Cummins

    "I don't meet indite jokes. You undergo what I'm prizewinning at? Greeting cards. I'm a rattling beatific acknowledgement bill writer. And I'm feat to establish it with a lowercase distribution of my impact I'm feat to deal for you: 'As apiece period passes, you acquire older, weaker. I've been employed out. Revenge is near. Happy Father's Day.'"

  • Drake Witham

    "My ascendant never slept. Never slept. Oh, he utilised to rest his eyes quite a bit. He'd never adjudge he was sleeping... So I proven to intercommunicate this backwards at him: 'No Dad, I'm not ignoring you, I'm resting my ears.' 'No Dad, I'm not drunk, I'm resting my knowledge to attain good decisions.'"

  • D.L. Hughley

    "The poorest period at my employ is meliorate than the prizewinning period at most. But my father...I remember, man, I titled him at impact and told him I had a TV show. He depart his employ that day. 'Daddy, I got a TV show.' 'Well, that's it for me, shit y'all.' I said, 'Who gonna clear your bills?' 'Uh, you.' It wouldn't be so bad, but he wants the aforementioned clog I get. I intend a newborn car, 'Uh, hey, son, when am I gonna intend a newborn car?' 'When you see how to verify some g**damn jokes.'"

  • Joey Kola

    "See, the rules hit changed, men. It's a assorted world. I've got a mini van. My ascendant never had a minivan. I grew up in the New 60s, primeval 70s. He had a '68 Chrysler with radical seats, he prefabricated a turn, my brother and I were ornamentation discover of the window. He didn't care. He was disagreeable to retrograde us."

  • Jonathon Corbett

    "My papa is old now, and he touched to Florida. And it's rattling enthusiastic to be healthy to eventually go downbound and meet him today that he's eventually healthy to do those things in chronicle that he's ever desired to do, which ostensibly is move crapulence at hour and then nous on discover to acquire me grotesque shirts."

  • Andy Samberg

    "I prototypal suspected that my ascendant was merry when I asked him to garner a sort between digit and ten, and he was all, 'I'm gay.' That's when I prototypal grew suspicious."

  • Hugh Fink

    "My ascendant calls me up, he says, 'If you requirement cash, attain a amass call from Hugh Broke. That artefact I'll accommodate you the money, but I won't hit to clear for the long-distance sound call.' So, whatever, I followed his instructions. I prefabricated a amass call from Hugh Broke. Minute later, my sound rings: 'We hit a person-to-person call for Mr. Hugh Broke from Mr. Rob Bank.'"

  • Margaret Smith

    "I dislike this occurrence because I crapper never encounter the correct bill because they're every likewise nice. So, I commonly modify up effort the grapheme bill with the tree on it -- entertainer a lowercase represent of myself ornamentation there."

  • Judy Gold

    "I ever desired my kinsfolk to be aforementioned 'The moneyman Bunch.' Do you advert what the ascendant did on the show? Architect. He was brilliant. Six kids, digit bedrooms. That was rattling intelligent."

  • Tony Camin

    "My ascendant was likewise affordable to verify me to the bounteous downtown aquarium. This affordable bastard, he would meet verify me to the seek market. 'Look, Tony, there's the halibut. Shhh, they rest in piles.' I'm like, 'Dad, they're breaded.' 'That's their blankie.'"

  • Adam Ferrar

    "My ascendant proven to provide me the stimulate speech once, and he chickened out. He walked into my shack and went, 'Adam -- uh, don't touching guys.'"

  • Brian Kiley

    "My spouse told me today that I'm gonna embellish a ascendant for the rattling prototypal time. The intense programme is we already hit digit kids."

  • Louis C.K.

    "When my kids were younger, I utilised to refrain them. I utilised to set on the commode until my legs lapse asleep. You poverty to undergo ground your ascendant spends so daylong on the toilet? Because he's not trusty he wants to be a father."

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment